Grade 8 Fine Thread Hex Cap Screws
- Thread: Fine Thread
- Finish: Yellow Zinc
- With a tensile strength of 150,000 pounds per square inch, grade 8 hex cap screws are stronger than grade 5.
- This grade is heated similar to grade 5, but they are fully heat treated versus case hardened.
- Their strength makes them good candidates for tractor fabrication, suspension applications and other high demand fastening applications.
- If you are looking for a larger size, thread type, or finish, please give us a call or send us an email.
- For Bulk Pricing, Please Contact Us Via Email or By Phone